Hello beautiful, If you already have an account then you can log in and start shopping right away.
You will need to register for the professional account in order to get access to the professional salon prices if you haven’t already. Once you register for a professional account an email will be sent to the administration for approval.
Approvals can take up to 12 hours, once approved you will have access to professional pricing immediately. Schools and OTC accounts can also apply to become our professional clients.
If you have any questions or concerns please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 5042144089.
Professional StylistMany people love to work as professional stylists because it gives them an opportunity to help others feel more confident and secure with their appearance and allows them to express their creativity nearly every day. But even if you love it, it does not mean the job is easy. One thing that can help is having a professional account with Salon Essentials in Baton Rouge, LA.
Benefits of Having a Professional Account with Salon Essentials
When you’re a professional, you deserve a bit of special treatment and perks when it comes to shopping for your tools of the trade. At Salon Essentials, we recognize your commitment to your customers and strive to keep things affordable, reliable, and of course professional every step of the way. There are plenty of details to juggle when you’re running a salon. Ordering your products should be as easy and affordable as possible. Here are some things you can count on when you open an account with us.
- Quick Account Approvals — Whether you are a professional stylist, a school representative, or are looking for an OTC account you are welcome to apply for a professional account. Accounts are typically approved within 12 hours, and you’ll have professional pricing as soon as you are approved.
- 24/7 Online ordering — You don’t have to wait for a supply store to open to pick up supplies for your salon. You can order whenever it’s convenient, even outside normal business hours.
- Fast and Flexible Delivery – When you order online, the products you need can come straight to your salon. We’ll work with you to get products to you a bit faster if you need them. We’re here to support your success.
- Best Pricing on a Variety of Products – Whether you’re ordering a conditioner or flat iron, you can count on the products to be made from quality ingredients and parts, and you can relax knowing that you’re getting the best price as a professional stylist.
- Free Shipping — When your professional order is above a certain price point, you’ll qualify for free delivery on your order
- Reliable Service — At Salon Essentials, we strive to know and understand the needs of our professional clients.
- Flexible Payment Terms – If you need to make a larger order, it’s good to know you won’t have to pay for it all at once. With a professional account, you’ll be able to get what you need and make flexible payments on your account as you are building your business.
- Money-Back Guarantee – With the wide selection of products available at Salon Essentials, it can be hard to be completely sure of the quality of each individual product before you try it for yourself. While we try to assure that every purchase exceeds your expectations, there are times when some are not the right fit. It is times like those when we are here for our professional clients, providing a money-back guarantee when a product is not up to par.
Wholesale Natural Hair Products
Hair care products are full of artificial ingredients and damaging sulfates, and more salon customers are demanding something better and more natural. They often cannot find what they need by shopping in regular stores and rely on quality natural hair products to be available at their favorite salon. As their stylist of choice, you’re dedicated to keeping that role in their lives by having the products they need.
At Salon Essentials, our wholesale natural products cover far more than shampoo and conditioner. We have tonics available to improve scalp health. We also have a variety of gels, foams, and creams that helps hair feel healthy while it cooperates at the same time.
How to Buy Wholesale Hair Products
On the surface, it can look like buying wholesale hair products is easier than it is. There are sellers that advertise cheap products, but cheap doesn’t necessarily mean value. Your customers look for products at the salon because they want quality, not cheap. Without quality ingredients, less expensive products can cause damage to your customer’s scalp and hair, and possibly your business relationship. As you get to know your customers, you develop of feel for what they look for. In the meantime, Salon Essentials can recommend some of our more popular products that have been hits with other professional customers.
Wholesale pricing will give you the best possible deal on quality products so that you can pamper your customers as much as they want to pamper themselves. To learn more about opening a professional account, contact Salon Essentials in Baton Rouge, LA today at 504-214-4089.